Burrow | COVID-19 Response
Your cart is currently empty
Our latest COVID-19 updates
We’ve always valued adaptability, and our COVID-19 response is no exception
First and foremost, we want you to know that we’re taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Our Burrow House and office employees are working from home to help flatten the curve. Our furniture workshop and warehouse facilities are taking extra steps to keep workers and customers safe. This is a challenging time for everyone, and we have to remember to take care of each other.
Live service updates:
- UPS continues to provide fast, free, contact-less delivery for all Burrow products and all Burrow customers. We’re grateful for their service — and that our product is designed to be easily shipped and assembled! — and ask that everyone be a little more patient as they manage a heavy schedule. Sign up for MyChoice here.
- Burrow House team is providing their design expertise over the phone and text while our SoHo store is closed. Schedule an appointment here.
- Our world-class customer support team is standing by from the safety of their homes. Need a hand? Contact them here.
Delivery status for specific products:
Due to increased demand and a reduction in fulfillment operation to maintain safe and healthy working conditions at our manufacturing and fulfillment center in North Carolina, most of our seating is shipping on a slightly delayed schedule. In addition, some upholstery options are experiencing longer delays, as we await inbound shipments of materials from our suppliers:
- Nomad fabric seating and lumbar pillows are shipping within 3-5 weeks
- Nomad leather seating and bolster pillows are shipping within 3-5 weeks, with the exception of Camel leather products which are further delayed and shipping within 10-12 weeks
- Nomad velvet seating and bolster pillows are shipping within 4-6 weeks
- Range fabric seating and tables are shipping within 8-10 weeks
- Coffee tables, side tables and benches are shipping normally, with delivery expected in 5 to 7 business days.
- Shelves and credenzas are shipping normally, with delivery expected in 5 to 14 business days.
- Rugs shipments are slightly delayed, with delivery expected in 10 to 14 business days.
- Accessories, including Sleep Kit, are slightly delayed, with delivery expected in 10 to 14 business days.
Get full details on shipping estimates here.
- We manufacture and ship all Nomad seating products directly from our workshop in North Carolina. They are taking extra precautions to keep employees safe, and have even dedicated a portion of manufacturing capabilities to produce face masks and hospital bedding supplies to support the fight against COVID-19. Our top-grain leather is imported from Italy.
- Our pillows are handcrafted in India. We have stock of our current assortment, warehoused here in the U.S.
- All of our wood furniture, including shelves, tables, benches and credenzas, are made in Poland. While most items are in stock, we expect some items to have delayed shipping while we wait for a new batch.
Having trouble choosing a color? We’re are still shipping free fabric and leather swatches each week using sanitary packaging and First Class Mail via USPS. Learn more about the program and request free swatches here.